ou bien, roland chez les gros, roland lost in L.A, roland...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Villa Getty

hi

Today, I had the dreadfull feeling that this long trip is going to have an END. But in the same time, I cannot wait for beeing home. Clare came back already, two weeks later, she wants to leave Australia to go abroad. She told me that when you comes back you are very happy, but then, this happiness last one week, after that this is a depression: the need to move and to live another trip. my parents are coming within few weeks now. I give you pictures about the getty villa. we went to the best cafés ever. Basically, the villa getty is representing the craziness of America: they don't have Pompei, they don't have Rome, they don't have Marseille, they don't have Florence, but at least, they got the villa getty: a perfect romain villas, rebuilt like it was before. It was last Friday. And we also enjoyed L. A. 's traffic. mmhhhhh... fortunately, I haven't crashed the car this time.

see ya guys
Roland

this is not fake: this is a part of Mr Getty fine art collection:

here is the villa:

my feet: ( aren't they pretty?)


Caro and Amelie

the concept is: whenever the light is green, just go straight:


downtown L.A:
me:

in the traffic




4 Comments:

Blogger SpectacularVer said...

Hey Roland! How was your long weekend? San Francisco was fun but tiring. And we forgot to take your advice because Laura lost one of her shopping bags when we were at the Alcatraz prison. She just bought a new camera and then lost the bag with all the attachments in it! Luckily we found it because someone handed it in.

I miss you! I cant wait for Rosarito!

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Adélaïde said...

Tu c koi je v t'avouer ke chui deg de pas être venue te voir !! A paris tu loupes rien, g passer la journée à faire de la paperasse pour les USA... pour le coup j'ai enfin des cours (qd meme depuis 3 semaines impossible de s'incrire) un RV pr le Visa et un passeport!! Allez je v y arriver :) tu me mank vivement que tu rentres !!! G trouvé un boulot chez Erès (groupe chanel, marque de maillot de bain), pour le mois de juin et juillet !! Chui assez contente surtt que Hermès m'a rappelé pr un CDD en juin, ms vu que g dit oui à Erès... THE STAR :D Bon allez éclate toi bien !!!!!!

2:46 PM

 
Blogger MaT said...

ouah, c'était quoi la voiture ^^ ?
Ca avait l'air bien sympa tout ça:)

7:54 PM

 
Blogger Clare said...

awww...you won't be depressed for too long though! I miss you Roland. I am going to come and visit, but first you must come and see us here!!!!

5:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home