ou bien, roland chez les gros, roland lost in L.A, roland...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Santa Barbaraaa

hi

this weekend i was in Santa Barbara, but I cannot give you any pictures, because i don't have any. Unfortunately, it was raining so much, we stayed a lot in museums and inside the Mission. But I am gonna get some pic soon.
I also went to the French consulate to vote for the future president. There were a lot of people there. The French consulate is on Wilshire Blvd, in a very nice building.
Yesterday, I saw 4 old women speaking in French walking by the extention center. They have been in Riverside since the second world war. There are French EVERYWHERE here.

This weekend I am going to represent France at the multicultural youth day. I will show you pictures and tell you more about it. That sounds exciting.

today has been kinda hot. That's good.

see u all.

Roland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home