ou bien, roland chez les gros, roland lost in L.A, roland...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

UCLA

hello

Last Friday I went to UCLA, the BEST university in the Area, and the BEST school of management in California, in fact in the top 10 of American business school.
I went there for a career fair. And I tried to talk to companies to explain them that I wanted a long term internship in the United-States, which is kind of new for them, given the fact that they usually do not provide long term internships.
I also give you a picture of my first maki sushis. Are they nice? It's " Sushi à la provençale", because i cooked the salmon with some olive oil and some " herbe de provence".










The weather channel on the internet forecast something like 25 to 30 °C the whole week. Finally.

I must study now.
see u all.

Roland

Here we go, with a lot of students from UC Riverside graduate school of management. ( taiwan community).


I went there with Cathrine.

To tell you something. The university is on Sunset Boulevard, and the Air is fresh because the campus is 20 minutes away from the ocean.And moreover, the only French business school that has exchange programs with UCLA is ...HEC.
The Park has beautifull trees. Sometimes I feel i am in Marseille or Aix.

This is what happen when you plant a tree without roots.



To go there and to come back, we had the WORST traffic jam EVER. So much that i let Cathrine drive the car and that we tried to forget the time in order not to comit suicide. But i think we spent like 2h30 to go and 3h to come back. Instead of 1h usually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home